Araldite® 2010-1 Toughened,
Fast-cure Epoxy Adhesive
Introduced to the market during Spring 2002, this new, fast-curing epoxy
is ideal for producing tough, high-strength bonds on ferrous metals,
aluminum and copper. It can also be used on thermoset composite,
ceramic, glass, rubber and wood substrates.
The versatile epoxy is designed for fast assembly of parts, producing
significant labor savings compared with conventional fastening methods.
Araldite 2010-1 is:
• Gap filling for use on out-of-tolerance components
Call 1-800-323-5158 for more information
|• Thixotropic for easy application to vertical and overhead surfaces
• Fast curing at temperatures as low as 50°F (10°C)
• Durable with outstanding lap shear strength (2,100 psi at room
temperature and 3,650 psi after a postcure) and peel strength (46 pli)
plus good chemical, heat and water resistance.
Key Handling Properties
• Gel time: 8.5 minutes
• Mix ratio: 1:1 pbv
• Easy to mix by hand and apply with a spatula
• Attains handling strength after 30 minutes @ 77°F (25°C).
Other Special Features
• Araldite 2010-1 is a pale yellow paste
• It’s supplied in low-waste, easy-to-handle 50-ml and 200-ml
• By distributing Araldite adhesives, you’re providing customers with
materials that have been preferred worldwide for 50+ years for use in a
broad range of industrial applications.
• Vantico is an internationally recognized pioneer and innovator in
epoxy chemistries as well as polyurethanes and, most recently,
Typical Properties of Araldite 2010-1
||Work Life, min.
|Mix Ratio, pbv
||Minimum Cure Time, Hrs. @77°F*
(Min. @ 140°F*)
|Lap Shear Strength
psi @ 68°F*
|Maximum Service Temperature, °F (°C)
* 68°F=20°C; 77°F=25°C; 140°F=60°C
The following supercedes Buyer’s documents. SELLER MAKES NO
REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING OF
MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. No statements
herein are to be construed as inducements to infringe any relevant
Under no circumstances shall Seller be liable for
incidental, consequential or indirect damages for alleged negligence,
breach of warranty, strict liability, tort or contract arising in
connection with the product(s). Buyer’s sole remedy and Seller’s sole
liability for any claims shall be Buyer’s purchase price. Data and
results are based on controlled or
lab work and must be confirmed by Buyer by testing for
its intended conditions of use. The products described herein have not
been tested for, and are therefore not recommended for, uses for which
prolonged contact with mucous membranes, abraded skin, or blood is
intended; or for uses for which implantation within the human body is
Vantico A&T US Inc.
Call 1-800-323-5158 for more